Wednesday 7 October 2009

The Story of Blaskar

I justfinished my magical creature project for Design Art class like I told you in my last post. Our teacher had told us to make artwork like in that artwork in the website I told you about in my last post. It's sort of like the characters in that PC game World of Warcraft. Ok, so my teacher said to tell an imaginary story about my monster Blaskar.

December 10, 2088

They told us the war was gonna end by Christmas 2088. But I'm starting to
doubt that. My name is Blaskar. I'm a monster that fights for the humans. The war against the aliens. This was has been going on since June 2084. They came on a hot summer's day. I saw them, I was hiding in an allay in New York. I had to hide. I was a monster. The humans would either kill me or put me in a zoo if the y discovered me.

More next time guys, gotta go!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment